Privacy Supplement Cupido
This privacy statement explains the information collected as part of the product in question and how it is used. We take the privacy of our users very seriously. We ask that you read this privacy statement (‘Statement’) carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data. For more information about our consumer privacy statement please visit our site
Who we are
- “we/us” means Vodacom;
- “third party” means someone who is not you or us; and
“Vodafone Group” means Vodafone Group Plc and any company or other organisation in which Vodafone Group Plc owns more than 15% of the share capital
All personal data you provide as part of this product is processed by Vodacom Moçambique, SA as the data controller.
Vodacom Building at Rua dos Desportistas, no. 649, in Maputo, Mozambique. We are registered in the Republic of Mozambique under number 14497.
The data we collect
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Mobile Number
- E-mail address
- Device Type
- Device Model
- Device Location
- IP Address
The source of the data collected
The source of the data comes from the user inputting his mobile number when registering using Wi-Fi or automatic mobile number detection via 3G using Header Enrichment.
What we do with your data
We collect personally identifiable information like mobile number, e-mail address to register the user to the service and bill user for subscription. Gender, Age and Photos data is collected and used to pair the user. Device type, device model, device location and IP address data is collected for statistics and improved service delivery.
Vodacom will process your personal information based on:
Consent which the user has provided. If consent is not given the user will not have access to the service and his/her data will not be collected.
How we share your personal information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or, (3) investigating fraud that has already took place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
How long we store your data
We may not retain your personal information any longer than is necessary for achieving the purpose for which your personal information was collected or subsequently processed.
Keeping the information Secure
We are committed to maintaining high privacy standards and keeping your data safe. Dara is stored in advance systems with security and privacy protocols.
You have a number of rights you can exercise over your personal data. To discuss these in more detail or to exercise them, please contact us via the details provided in the “Who we are” section at the top of this Statement, or visit our portal
- Access: You can request a copy of your information and details on how we have processed it.
- Rectification: If you believe the data we hold on you is inaccurate, you can request we update it.
- Restriction: If you wish for us to cease processing your data, you can request this.
- Portability: You can request a copy of your information to take to another company.
- Objection: You can object to us processing of your information, if we are processing it based on our legitimate interests, or go to menu 111 to object direct marketing.
How to lodge a complaint
If you need assistance with this service, please contact Mondia Customer through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website, owned by MONDIA MEDIA S.L. (hereinafter, MONDIA MEDIA), uses its own and third party cookies that are necessary to allow the User to enjoy all the functionalities of the Website and to track their browsing habits. Cookies are small text files that are installed in the user browser and that are used to record their activity on the Website, allow them to navigate more smoothly and personalized, or provide additional functionalities such as the display of videos or interactive graphics.
The Website installs the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies. They are necessary for the operation of the Website and allow, for example, that the user can access secure areas.
- Analytical cookies. They allow to analyze the users browsing habits and recognize him when he accesses the Website again. These cookies contribute to MONDIA MEDIA being able to improve the Website and that the user can view its content in a personalized way.
The Website installs cookies from the following third parties:
- Google Analytics. This website uses Google Analytics, a tool owned by Google, Inc., the entity whose main office is in the United States (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043), which collects the information on its servers anonymously to prepare reports on website trends without identifying individual users. In the link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en\ https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=en you can consult the description of the type of cookies used by Google Analytics and information about their expiration period.
- Social networks. The Website also installs cookies from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or LinkedIn so that the user can use the sharing buttons included on the Website itself.
The user can configure their browser to not accept cookies, block them and, where appropriate, delete them. Likewise, the user can withdraw any consent previously granted for their installation at any time.
The following is the route that the user must follow to not authorize, disable or block cookies in different web browsers:
Internet Explorer: Tools; Internet Options; Privacy; Configuration.
Firefox: Tools; Options; Privacy; History; Custom Configuration.
Chrome: Settings; Show advanced options; Privacy; Content settings.
Safari: Preferences; Security.