Equipment Insurance is insurance which is a guaranteed compensation (total replacement of the equipment) in case of robbery or theft and damage resulting from fall, proven legally and under the terms established in the general and special conditions of the policy.
The Client can use the equipment with complete replacement warranty in case of misfortune.
Use your equipment with the feel of a good secured.
Guarantee could always be communicable.
Don't take the risk of using a lower range equipment whenever you have a misfortune.
- It is the ideal option for all corporate Clients (ensuring the equipment of employees), especially those who work with high levels of security requirements.
How do I have?
The Client can request and access to the package which best suits the equipment concerned in the following ways:
- By contacting your manager.
- Accessing a nearby Vodacom Shop.
- Connecting to the customer Line dedicated to the corporate segment.
- By sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and conditions
- Service available for corporate Clients.
- Service available for new lines and renewals.
- Service available only for equipment provided by Vodacom.
- The customer can choose monthly or annual payments.
- Each activation lasts for 12 months and may be renewable in the same period.
- Activation is effected through issuance of an insurance policy by an insurer.
- Because it is an additional service, the Customer may not claim a damage while having outstanding invoices.
- The approval of a claim, in the event of damage, is subject to technical evaluation and the report.
- The approval of a claim, in the event of theft or robbery, is subject to approval of the legal documentation required.