Voice Primary Access (E1)
Fixed voice service on digital primary access (PRI) with 30 simultaneous communication channels.
The service includes:
- Maximum of 30 concurrent calls for voice traffic, for linking a digital telephone exchange (PABX).
- Long number assignment (with the format 8409XXXXX) and/or a short number (84XXXX format).
- Guarantee of availability and quality of service.
- Scalable solution at multiples of 30 channels.
- Service with E1 interface (RJ48).
- Assigning a sequence of fixed numbers (100, 200, ... DDIs) for internal extensions.