Privacy Statement – SIM Management
This privacy statement explains the information collected as part of the product in question and how it is used. We take the privacy of our users very seriously. We ask that you read this privacy statement (‘Statement’) carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data. For more information about our SIM Manager privacy statement please visit our site.
Who we are
- “we/us” means Vodacom;
- “third party” means someone who is not you or us; and
“Vodafone Group” means Vodafone Group Plc and any company or other organisation in which Vodafone Group Plc owns more than 15% of the share capital
All personal data you provide as part of this product is processed by VM, SA as the data controller, and Flickswitch as data processor.
Vodacom Building at Rua dos Desportistas, no. 649, in Maputo, Mozambique. We are registered in the Republic of Mozambique under number 14497.
The data we collect
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Login details (including your name & email address)
- Technical information (public IP address, time and date of access)
- Basic cookies (page visits to make the platform usable)
The source of the data collected
SIM Manager platform. No other external sources.
What we do with your data
We process your personal data in order to provide the service for you.
Your visits and actions performed on the site are logged to provide admin users with an audit log of all actions performed.
Vodacom will process your personal information based on:
Basic login information and actions on the site.
How we share your personal information
Personal information is not shared outside of providing the basic product, such as providing product alerts, reports or platform notifications.
How long we store your data
We will store your data for 24 months.
Keeping the information Secure
Information is stored in a secure data framework, only accessible by authorised users allowed to access information in order to provide the expected service.
You have a number of rights you can exercise over your personal data. To discuss these in more detail or to exercise them, please contact us via the details provided in the “Who we are” section at the top of this Statement, or visit our portal
- Access: You can request a copy of your information and details on how we have processed it.
- Rectification: If you believe the data we hold on you is inaccurate, you can request we update it.
- Restriction: If you wish for us to cease processing your data, you need to request the SIM Manager service to be disabled.
- Portability: You can request a copy of your information.
- Objection: You cannot object to us processing of your information, if you choose to use the SIM Manager service.
How to lodge a complaint
Contact details are provided in the “Who we are” section at the top of this Statement.