Privacy Statement – House of Comics
This privacy statement explains the information collected as part of the product in question and how it is used. We take the privacy of our users very seriously. We ask that you read this privacy statement (‘Statement’) carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data. For more information about our consumer privacy statement please visit our site
Who we are
- “we/us” means Vodacom;
- “third party” means someone who is not you or us; and
“Vodafone Group” means Vodafone Group Plc and any company or other organisation in which Vodafone Group Plc owns more than 15% of the share capital
All personal data you provide as part of this product is processed by VM, SA as the data controller.
Vodacom Building at Rua dos Desportistas, no. 649, in Maputo, Mozambique. We are registered in the Republic of Mozambique under number 14497.
The data we collect
We collect the following types of information about you:
- Contact details (mobile number and email address)
- Technical information (such as public IP address, time and date of access)
What we do with your data
We process your personal data (mobile number and email address) in order to provide the service for you. Regarding the mobile number, to be able to process the subscription. Regarding the email address, to be able to process the registration within the app.
Vodacom will process your personal information based on:
- Legitimate interest subscribing the service;
- Consent that you have provided on the subscription flow.
How we share your personal information
We don’t share your personal data with any third party.
How long we store your data
We will store your data as long as the agreement between T-MOB and Vodacom is in place.
Keeping the information Secure
The Personal Information that we collect about you is stored on a secure, password-protected server. Only authorized personnel have access to your Personal Information. We use cryptography technology that is standard in the industry when receiving and transferring Personal Information. However, despite our best efforts, no transmission over the Internet or cellular phone network, nor any other method of data storage, can be guaranteed to be safe 100% of the time.
The App is stored on a server located in Mozambique.
You have a number of rights you can exercise over your personal data. To discuss these in more detail or to exercise them, please contact us via the details provided in the “Who we are” section at the top of this Statement, or visit our portal
- Access: You can request a copy of your information and details on how we have processed it.
- Rectification: If you believe the data we hold on you is inaccurate, you can request we update it.
- Restriction: If you wish for us to cease processing your data, you can request this.
- Portability: You can request a copy of your information to take to another company.
- Objection: You can object to us processing of your information, if we are processing it based on our legitimate interests or go to menu *111# to object direct marketing.
How to lodge a complaint
You may lodge a complaint by sending an email to: email@example.com